domingo, 10 de febrero de 2013

"Hewwo world"

Somewhere in la Baja, in a place whose name I do not care to remember. A Brian lives. I mean I live. I wanted to write this post and many others to come in English, this because most of my visits are from English speaking countries, so I decided to practice my English and my bad gift for writing. Let's start off my name is Brian, I have 19 years and grow up a little bit every day. I'm ABDL (both). I like rabbits, teddy bears, kids stories (I love to read), pacifiers, etc.. And about my normal life I like listening to music, chat, write and post-adolescent follies. How long have you use diapers? I use them since I was 13, but I liked since I was 6. My favorite brand of diapers are without doubt Super Dry Kids ®. A couple of months ago I met my daddy, a gentleman that live on the other side of the fence (in the U.S.), I live in Mexico, near the border if you want to visit, I could be a tourist guide, you know come to eat tacos and buy tequila. Almost forgot I'm college student and doing two undergraduate degrees: Hispanic Literature and Mathematics, in two different universities. Yeah yeah I'm just a baby. My readers in Spanish are very malitos they do not leave comments, now if you are reading please write a comment or I will eat you rawrrwrrr! Now is time to say see you later. A big hug. Happy start of week, stay diapered.



malitos: means bad and it comes from "malo" with the suffix -ito, a diminutive and with s that mean that is a plural, and because is a diminutive it makes the word sound smooth and not rude or unpolite it makes the word just sound babied or childish.





2 comentarios: